BlueJeans Meetings enables easy-to-use, enterprise-grade video meetings—all in high definition Dolby audio. The platform allows users to instantly connect with colleagues and customers from virtually any mobile device, laptop or conference room system. In this report, Wainhouse Research shares results of their hands-on testing of BlueJeans Meetings, focused specifically on Desktop App 2.0. Read how BlueJeans Meetings:
- Features one-click scheduling for Google and Outlook calendars
- Provides support for rooms systems, standards-based (SIP/H.323) systems, WebRTC users, and phone-only participants
- Eliminates one of the most common complaints of collaboration users by reducing join time to only six seconds
- Enables administrators to manage their BlueJeans users and account
- Presents a broad range of in-meeting controls including video and audio mute, participant lists, the ability to record the meeting, and more
"The BlueJeans cloud service hosts video/audio/content sharing sessions—and it does that very well. It's no wonder so many large and small organizations trust their meetings to BlueJeans."