We’re excited to be gearing up to see you at InfoComm 2016 in Las Vegas. It’s a huge conference for commercial AV solutions happening June 4-10th, and we’ll be there to fill you in on everything BlueJeans is up to.
We’ve got some exciting things planned for the conference, so make sure you drop by our booth - N2233 - it’s in the north hall at the Las Vegas Convention Center (check out the map)!
I bet you’re wondering what we’re planning right?
The Latest Demos
We have some great demos planned:
- Primetime: Our town hall/all hands video event solution blends the interactivity and engagement of a video meeting with the scalability and reach of a broadcast event. Check out how it works and see how easy it is to connect via a mobile device.
- iOS app: For all you Apple lovers out there, we have a great app that lets you easily join video calls from your iPhone or iPad.
- Relay: Relay lets you connect on-premise components and applications with the BlueJeans Cloud. See how you can connect your calendar services, Android tablets and more.
- Command Center: See how you can get real-time and historical information about all your meeting so you can better understand utilization, identify and solve problems and make informed decisions about your video meetings.
- BlueJeans Meetings: We’ve planned some great demos of our enterprise video meeting solution.
- Messaging Solution Integrations: Want better video with your messaging app? Check out our integrations with Skype for Business, Slack, and HipChat.
Lots of Prizes and Giveaways
We’re not all about business, though. We like swag as much as you do, so make sure you drop by for your chance to win things like headphones and t-shirts.
We’re also raffling off a Logitech HD Conference Cam daily. Simply sign up for a free trial in our booth (that’s booth - N2233), and you’ll get entered into a daily raffle to win a great conference cam.
But that’s not all! You’ll also get entered to win a Logitech ConferenceCam Connect at the end of InfoComm!
Panels, Speakers, Presentations - Oh My!
The InfoComm event is packed with presentation and great speakers, and we won't be left out.
Robb Woods, Director of Global Sales Engineering at BlueJeans will be on the panel, Unified Communications & Collaboration Roadmap. Learn how UC has developed over the years, how organizations have developed successful UC strategies and much more. Thursday June 9th, 12:30pm Room N 258 in the convention center.
Get Ready for Happy Hour
The BlueJeans crew is hosting a happy hour in our booth on Thursday, June 9th from 4-5 pm. Make sure you stop by and enjoy a beer or glass of wine on us! After that, let’s all head over to the TAO Restaurant at The Venetian from 6-9 pm where we’re hosting a cocktail party. It’s going to be a fun night for everyone!
Ready to Go?
Conference Pass? – Check!
Bags Packed? – Check!
Itinerary Planned? – Check!
Note to Drop By Booth N2233 and chat with the gang at BlueJeans? Check!